Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sasha Kalashnikov
Your in game name: Jack Price

Officers name: Sasha Kalashnikov

What are you reporting him for: Random cuff, random fines, working with criminals

Describe the incident: 06/01/18... The day this cop made me almost broke. So, I was doing my paper round, I crossed the road on the crossings and an unmarked Crown Victoria came up, a masked man driving it. Sasha jumped out of the vehicle and gave me a jaywalking fine... Of one dollar. Okay? So, I kept on walking and I found a weapon on the ground (I accidentally equipped instead of food OOC). I got my friend to help me shove it in my bag (Inv) to take to the PD or nearest officer. Miss Sasha, another whose name I don't know and the criminal driver came up to me, tazed me and gave me a $1100 fine. I agree with everything except for a $200 fine for an illegally parked car. My car was at my house. What they were referring to was a totally legally parked red car which was owned by my friend Vito who I recently bailed out (he's my friend who helped me with the gun). They then tried to arrest me and cuffed me becuase they said I was going to shoot Vito with the gun. I was let off with t he gun but paid a hefty fine (Keep in mind, I'm 17 and doing paper rounds for a job). I asked why there's a civvie driving their car and they said something along the lines of "Ever since we were kidnapped, we've been trying to arrest every criminal" or something, even though the kidnapper was probably the driver. I don't want these abusive officers on the force. If I can get photos, I will try to get them on here
(01-08-2018, 06:30 PM)Cheese Wrote: Your in game name: Jack Price

Officers name: Sasha Kalashnikov

What are you reporting him for: Random cuff, random fines, working with criminals

Describe the incident: 06/01/18... The day this cop made me almost broke. So, I was doing my paper round, I crossed the road on the crossings and an unmarked Crown Victoria came up, a masked man driving it. Sasha jumped out of the vehicle and gave me a jaywalking fine... Of one dollar. Okay? So, I kept on walking and I found a weapon on the ground (I accidentally equipped instead of food OOC). I got my friend to help me shove it in my bag (Inv) to take to the PD or nearest officer. Miss Sasha, another whose name I don't know and the criminal driver came up to me, tazed me and gave me a $1100 fine. I agree with everything except for a $200 fine for an illegally parked car. My car was at my house. What they were referring to was a totally legally parked red car which was owned by my friend Vito who I recently bailed out (he's my friend who helped me with the gun). They then tried to arrest me and cuffed me becuase they said I was going to shoot Vito with the gun. I was let off with t he gun but paid a hefty fine (Keep in mind, I'm 17 and doing paper rounds for a job). I asked why there's a civvie driving their car and they said something along the lines of "Ever since we were kidnapped, we've been trying to arrest every criminal" or something, even though the kidnapper was probably the driver. I don't want these abusive officers on the force. If I can get photos, I will try to get them on here
You were caught with a class 3 firearm pointing it at a man in the middle of main road. You should be glad I only fined you.
The gun was fine, I was okay with it. As I stated, I deserved the punishment "I agree with everything except for a $200 fine for an illegally parked car.".

The illegally parked car was not mine and it was a completely false ticket.

And you were being driven around by a recklessly driving criminal! How the hell is that legal?

If you guys want a witness, I'll get someone on.
Please don't just focus on one single thing, hoping that the staff will only look at that part.