Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt's Navy SEALs Commander Application
Navy SEALs Commander Application

Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mattmbuk/

~AGE: 15

~Why should we Make YOU General?: I believe I am more than suited applicant for the role of Commander within the Navy SEALs because I am very enthusiastic about the Navy SEALs, I know lots of information about them as I watch many documentaries about their work in the Navy, with this I know the sort of training they perform and other tactics they use in battle. Furthermore I also have a formidable knowledge about the Navy ranking within the US Navy and can recall from memory. Moreover I also have a wide knowledge base on formations and faces which I can pass onto other enlists of the Navy SEALs. Prior to this I have a formidable understanding of many Military phrases we can use in quick radio transmissions and I even know alot of the police 10-codes we could introduce for example 10-20 is your current location. More can be found here (http://copradar.com/tencodes/index.html).

~Past Experiences. YOU MUST HAVE SOME on other Serious Military RP Servers: Well I have past experience, owning my own MilitaryRP Community which was very successful, furthermore I have also been in a position of command in many other servers like Mesa Gaming, Where I was a CDR in the Navy SEALs, I did many training about advanced breaching different tactics to utilise in battle etc. 

~If given the position of a General, what would your first Call To action Be?(IE, increase border security, launch an offensive etc..): Taking into accountant the Navy SEALs are elite task force, I would first introduce myself and tell them what I expect from a Navy SEAL I would then order them to perform a reconnaissance operation in the Vicinity of our designated area in the Navy SEALs. After that, depending on the situation I would assign members of the Navy SEALs with specific tasks like increasing security in our Base of operations (BOO) and performing intelligence gathering against the Infidel forces. 

~Do you know your Faces? Please Show in interview: Yes I do know faces very well and I would be more than happy to demonstrate this in an interview.

~Do you know the Navy SEALs Ranking Structure?: Yes I know them very well.

SENIOR OFFICERS
-CAPTAIN [CPT]
-COMMANDER [CDR]
-LIEUTENANT COMMANDER [LCDR]

MID-RANKING OFFICERS
-LIEUTENANT [LT]
-LIETENANT JUNIOR GRADE [LTJG]
-ENSIGN [ENS]

WARRANT OFFICERS
-CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 5 [CWO5]
-CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 4 [CWO4]
-CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 3 [CWO3]
-CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER 2 [CWO2]

ENLISTED
-MASTER CHIEF PETTY OFFICER OF THE NAVY [MCPON]
-COMMAND MASTER CHIEF PETTY OFFICER [CMDCM]
-MASTER CHIEF PETTY OFFICER [MCPO]
-SENIOR CHIEF PETTY OFFICER [SCPO]
-CHIEF PETTY OFFICER [CPO]
-PETTY OFFICER 1ST CLASS [PO1]
-PETTY OFFICER 2ND CLASS [PO2]
-PETTY OFFICER 3RD CLASS [PO3]
-SEAMAN [SN]

~ Are you aware of what a Coalition is?: Yes I do know what Coalition means. The definition is to hold some kind of treaty/peace with a certain armed forces that needs to be authorised by the leaders of that specific force.

~ Are you a member of the NTF Community?: Yes, I have been since August this year and I am currently an Administrator on the Walking Dead Roleplay.

Thanks Matt.
Ex Walking DeadRP-Admin Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have 1 note... Lieutenant Commander is a senior officer...
Stuart

{Director}
(12-11-2017, 07:19 PM)TheInvincibleAce Wrote: I have 1 note... Lieutenant Commander is a senior officer...

Ace I just realised I was writing vert quickly xD
Ex Walking DeadRP-Admin Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]