https://steamcommunity.com/id/burky830/
Server you are appealing for? :
NationalTaskForce Police RP
Estimated date ban was issued :
8/17/2018
Reason for ban (Reason it states on ban screen) :
NITRP| Minge|Propkill|Prop Push|Throwing Car Around
Explain the ban in your words (Use detail or you will be denied) :
My friend and I were just running around on the server after another friend of mine was banned for propkilling me even though I laughed about it and said it was fine because it was an accident. It was very late night/early morning so there were no people on the server but me Cameron and my friend. Cameron had been harassing us all night foillowing us around cloaked, he delted my vehicle with the toolgun and physguned me in the middle of no where, so by the time I was banned I already knew Cameron was doing the wrong things. I was banned for prop kill and prop push although not once did I ever even kill someone nor did I spawn anyprops within at least15 minutes of my ban. The entire time I was just driving around because me and my friend were the only ones playing and it was obvious Cameron was only on because he wanted to find a way to get us banned. While playing my vehicles tires got stuck in the groiund and I tried to physgun it out and it didn't work, so I was just throwing my car to make it blow up and then I was going to repair it to see if that would fix the issue. Without any  verbal warning, or anything in chat saying I should stop, while I was by myself in the city with nobody around me that I was affecting I was banned for multiple false reasons because Cameron had a grudge against me for speaking the truth to him when he made a wrongful ban against Michael. I believe this to be an act of immaturity by the staff because his main goal was not to enforce the server rules or help the server it was to "win" and argument between us and him. 
Ban length : 3 weeks

Who issued ban (If known) : Cameron Gibbons
Denied, in discord pms you admitted to me you were indeed prop pushing. Your friend "Michael" is completely irrelevant in this and he was not falsely banned as there was a video brought to my attention.
{Director}
~Negan
Heart 
(08-18-2018, 03:51 AM)NeganKurrihara Wrote: Denied, in discord pms you admitted to me you were indeed prop pushing. Your friend "Michael" is completely irrelevant in this and he was not falsely banned as there was a video brought to my attention.

Actually I never told you that and you that I was prop pushing I have looked through the discord messages, I would love to see where I told you I e ver proppushed. You cant make up stuff just because you don't like me

(08-18-2018, 03:51 AM)NeganKurrihara Wrote: Denied, in discord pms you admitted to me you were indeed prop pushing. Your friend "Michael" is completely irrelevant in this and he was not falsely banned as there was a video brought to my attention.

Actually I never told you that and you that I was prop pushing I have looked through the discord messages, I would love to see where I told you I e ver proppushed. You cant make up stuff just because you don't like me