0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dj Duckys Ban Appeal :)
Discord name & number :Duck#6885

Steam ID or link to profile (Required or appeal will be instantly denied) :STEAM_1:1:125040321

Server you are appealing for? :NTF Police RP

Estimated date ban was issued :Around 6/10/2018

Reason for ban (Reason it states on ban screen) :RFC

Explain the ban in your words (Use detail or you will be denied) :Back when I used to play nothing but gmod in mid-late 2017 I found NTF PRP I could tell I was gonna really like this server so I obviously started playing ALOT of it. Which I cant remember my total number of hours but it was a lot I even was at the point where I donated around 30$ to get a custom class and some cool stuff. I started to get really mingy around that time which I admit and I mean like REALLY mingy where I had several Perma bans that where lifted. At one point I have been RFC'ed but it got uplifted.Now I don't really know what I did to get this Second RFC but it was probably me doing something stupid to get a reaction out of the staff.I now realize all these stupid little things I have been doing over the past year I "played" on the server and would like another chance which is a lot to ask for after all that I have done.Thanks for listening -Duck

Ban length Tongueerma

Who issued ban (If known) : Jonathen BradFord (Director)