Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Reese's Ban Appeal
Discord name & number (Example Brent McOlowski#2996 ) :BowserFromSanic#5720

Steam ID or link to profile (Required or appeal will be instantly denied) : https://steamcommunity.com/id/PBLOESCBR/

Server you are appealing for? : The Walking Dead Role Play

Estimated date ban was issued : 8/8/2018

Reason for ban (Reason it states on ban screen) (Someone) banned UMC PFC Kyle Reese for 1 week (EXPLOITING  GLITCHES/LAUNCHING NUKEMULTIPULE TIMES WITHOUT RAIDING)

Explain the ban in your words (Use detail or you will be denied) : So I was playing as UMC, One of the other UMC (His name I will not disclose unless asked) was minging by launching the nuke multiple times while me and a friend named "Potato" was let in by Major General Starry. Since we were friends and the server was on downtime (the point of day when no one is really RPing and not a lot of people are on the server at that point.) We went in to talk and try to kill some time until some more people possibly could have connected into the server. When we got bored of talking for a while we started launching ourselves into the air using a Semi-Sphere. we didnt really exploit this to gain anything, The only thing I believe we exploited out of launching ourselves was having fun. No one was trying to use it for Malicious intent, We were just bored guys trying to have fun. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me Via my discord, Thank you for your time.

Ban length : One Week

Who issued ban (If known) : James Watterson
Your ban will be reduced by two or three days.