Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admin for WDRP
Real Name (Optional) 

RP Name : Greg

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) : Jawsniper#0016

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) :  STEAM_0:1:82955091

What server are you applying for? : WalkingDeadRp

Past Experiences : I was a Co-Owner on Stearmrp, also an admin on DragonsBreathrp, and was also a super-admin on Herorp.

Why should we hire you? : I want to be a staff on the WalkingDeadRp server, Because I know most of the ULX cammands,
All the ULX cammands I know are: !jailtp !jail !unjail !cloak !uncloak !god !ungod !slay !hp !kick !ban !xban !tp !goto /setmoney !Freeze !gag !mute !noclip !ragdoll !slap !Ignite !Blind !armor !strip !forcerespawn. I'll be on the server for 2hours or more, I know how to handle most Situations. I will also know how to be a staff member as well.

Past issues with admins on our server? : had no problems so far.

Issues that came to you while applying? A.K.A what should we fix? : nothing yet.
+1 i have seen you ingame and you would be verygood for admin in my opinion and you act verry muture and can deal with alot of stuff and not get angry
(08-05-2018, 12:15 AM)Greg Wrote: Real Name (Optional) 

RP Name : Greg

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) : Jawsniper#0016

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) :  STEAM_0:1:82955091

What server are you applying for? : WalkingDeadRp

Past Experiences : I was a Co-Owner on Stearmrp, also an admin on DragonsBreathrp, and was also a super-admin on Herorp.

Why should we hire you? : I want to be a staff on the WalkingDeadRp server, Because I know most of the ULX cammands,
All the ULX cammands I know are: !jailtp !jail !unjail !cloak !uncloak !god !ungod !slay !hp !kick !ban !xban !tp !goto /setmoney !Freeze !gag !mute !noclip !ragdoll !slap !Ignite !Blind !armor !strip !forcerespawn. I'll be on the server for 2hours or more, I know how to handle most Situations. I will also know how to be a staff member as well.

Past issues with admins on our server? : had no problems so far.

Issues that came to you while applying? A.K.A what should we fix? : nothing yet.
Accepted! Contact an admin Manager + on discord for an interview!
/setmoney isn't a ulx command.......... neither is !forcerespawn.......... lol
- Conor

Retired Director of TWD