https://steamcommunity.com/id/CuteFurFag/
Server you are appealing for? :
PRP
Estimated date ban was issued :
7/14/18 - 12:00 CT
Reason for ban (Reason it states on ban screen) :
NITRP/Orders from Vich
Explain the ban in your words (Use detail or you will be denied) :
Playing late on the server with a friend of mine. Insult people in rp jokingly as usual. Lucifer Snow, PRP admin, gets offended after I insult him and tries to kill me. He failed and I killed him after insulting him again. He gets emotional and takes it to higher ups out of my knowledge that he was upset. Meanwhile, Donald has me sit down and apologize on video that I won't do it anymore. A few minutes after, Negan pulls me to a sit and says that this has gotten out of hand and that I am making a staff member want to leave the community for "Cyber bullying". I didn't target Lucifer in any way on purpose and I didn't intentionally upset him either. E.
Ban length :
1 week
Who issued ban (If known) : Negan
stay banned idiot. If you have to ban appeal every other day maybe you are doing something wrong.
(07-16-2018, 01:23 AM)Tyler Steinkamp Wrote: stay banned idiot. If you have to ban appeal every other day maybe you are doing something wrong.

Dont wish to be rude m8 but you have two ban requests here as well , your are not exactly a shining example
Ban has been lifted by Negan.
PRP HOS

~Jeff Hudson