Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawiowa39 The Walking Dead app
Real Name (Optional) : Anthony Knight

RP Name : Strawiwoa39

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) : strawiowa#6978

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) STEAM_0:0:178064424

What server are you applying for? :  Walking Dead rp 

Past Experiences : I been staff on 3 dark rp severs i got false demoted 2 times on a same sever cuz i noclip, but I no clip to bring a guy to a sit because they that there rule but they think im abusing my powers but I wasn't so I quiet that sever.

Why should we hire you? : I played alot of rp severs mostly dark RP I wanna try something new plus ur sever not laggy and the first staff I met (jagged) was so nice to me and very cool guy. seem like u guys barley have any staff on I only seen 1 or 2 staff on look like you need more members plus I bet my friends would love this sever.

Past issues with admins on our server? : I never bump into any staff members on the sever

Issues that came to you while applying? A.K.A what should we fix? : nothing you did this really well the sever doing great.

Thanks for the staff staff members being nice and take your time.
Accepted pleas private message me on discord when you are available for training Smile The Walking Dead head of staff Olivier Lupien .