Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smanly's PoliceRP Application
Information 
RP Name : Smanly Kudimav

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) : Smanly#7608

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) https://steamcommunity.com/id/Smanly

What server are you applying for? : PRP

Past Experiences : I haven't been staff for NTF before, but I have somewhere around 1000 hours either running, Administrating, or Moderating DakrRP servers years a ago that have all since gone away.

Why should we hire you? : I play on the server a lot. Like a lot a lot. Like too much a lot. Like 5+ hours on weekdays, and all damn day on weekends. I already know the way the server is meant to be run, and know all of the rules (As much as anyone can when they seem to change daily). I like to handle issues properly and calmly by getting both sides of the story to make sure punishments are dealt out fairly. At the same time, I can spot someone is blatantly minging, or otherwise breaking rules with NITRP from a mile away. It's clear to me when someone is breaking the rules on purpose, or is just trying to play, and may not quite understand the rule(s) they broke. I think It's important to explain to the person what the rule means and how not to break it again. I also think it's important to follow the spirit of the rules and avoid letting people twist the rules into working for them.

Past issues with admins on our server? : Nothing too serious. A couple warnings when that was still a thing and maybe a couple jailing since then for silly things like no initiation and supposedly failrp. 

Issues that came to you while applying? A.K.A what should we fix? : Nope.
Application Accepted! Contact an AM or HOS for your interview!
Police RP Director 

~Jeff Hudson