Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zach Lorusso PRP Admin Application
Real Name (Optional) 

RP Name : Zach Lorusso ^^

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) :Little #2019

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) :https://steamcommunity.com/id/LittleKing12345/

What server are you applying for? : PRP

Past Experiences : I haven't been staff recently, but I have been Admin on MilitaryRP (Gaminglight) and Moderator on PRP (Gaminglight)

Why should we hire you? : I should be hired because I am a mature player on the server, someone you don't come across too often on the server. I love to RP as much as possible and absolutely hate it when minges come across and start ruining the RP experience. I am hoping to deal with the minges and get them off the server. I also want to make sure that everyone on the server is having a great RP experience. Although I do work a lot I can't get on the server everyday, I try to be as active as possible. Since I haven't been staff in a long time (over a year), I am going to need to relearn all of the commands and possibly how to deal with certain situations. Lastly, I should become staff because I have experience as staff on other servers, so I know how to deal with most situations, and have the maturity to be a staff member.

Past issues with admins on our server? : None

Issues that came to you while applying? A.K.A what should we fix? : Nothing that I can think of.
Application Accepted! Contact an AM or HOS for your interview.
PRP HOS

~Jeff Hudson