Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Jacksons SRP App
RP Name : Bob Jackson

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) : Bob Jackson#0713

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) STEAM_1:1:107243623

What department are you applying for? (PD, Medical, Fire, Civilian) : Fire

Do you have a mic? : Yes

Experience with RP servers? : Exstencive Exsperience In semi and serious rp servers. I mainly rp as police but want to switch things up and do FD

How are you able to apply yourself to the RP : I am going into the fire department when i hit 18 so i study about how to be a fire fighter.

Are you currently a user/staff with our current servers? : Im A User But Have Been Staff In The Past

Why should we white-list you for our server? : Im a good roleplayer to be around and take the servers roleplay serious.

Please write a small paragraph explaining your character (Must answer this question in character!) : Hello my name is Bob Jackson. Im 29 and have been in law enforcement for 11 years. I was in ems for a while and was in the olaskin fire department for a little bit before mooving to pine city. I wanted to moove somewhere where their was less crime and where im able to settle down and start a family.