Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Faction {for Co-owner and Owner}
Exclamation 
Combine!
So before I begin this, I want to see if you guys can add certain things. So whoever reads this I need either the Co-Owner or the Owner, to respond saying what they cant add and what they can add, sorry for wasting your time, I just need to make sure that my 200$ will be worth it, and now here will begin. So I was wondering if they can have their iconic skin, the White Combine Skin, and their is gonna be one different skin that will be placed, the job will  be called Combine Prison warden, and that one still has the combine outlook, but it is grey, so I was wondering if they can have that too. now on to their spawns, I want their spawns to be in the Huge Market place. now for the weapons, can you allow their main primary to be the Pulse Rifle to be added to all of the Classes (the Overpower ball that is apart of the Pulse Rifle will be Off limits, due, to it being a One shot kill). for one of the Classes "Combine Prison Warden" will also have the, Stun Stick, and Rope Restraints (the one that is impossible to break out of). And the last one will be a major one, that I really want. Since Combine are Aliens that are trying to take over earth (Combine Lore), Only I can call this though (to avoid minges using it) call  /advert Map Invasion / now what that means is that all the Combine currently online, must look for everyone, and kill them (Hint, "Invasion") They are very hostile to everyone, the whole server, but for this time, people can either hide from Combine, or actually work together to defeat the Combine {If combine dies, they can come back as a 2nd life} (but other players can do whatever they want). But in order to do the /advert Map invasion / I need to have more than 3+ active Combine online (including ME), and the the server needs to have more than 15+. Oh and one last thing can you make sure they also have LockPicks!  Notes: can you guys remove all the props from this room so I can make it the Jail Area for prisoner's : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1417319584 / remember this is the Building I want to be the Combine Base, : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1417319692                                        Ok im sorry that im wasting your time making sure you can add this stuff and what not to add, but you gotta understand I gotta make sure that 200$ I will be spending will be worth it. Once you are done, please come back to me, and say want You guys Cant add, and what you guys CAN add. Thank you for taking your time. Thanks, Bird! Smile

Some things in this concern me. One, the Combine models do not really fit with feel of a Police Rp. Two, allowing RDM and or Mass kidnapping in the server would not go over well, a fature like that would require a overhaul to the rules just for your faction. Overall it is not a "bad idea" however I dont feel it would fit in a Police Rp server. P.S. Thank you for posting this for us to review, It is defiently not a waste of our time.
Signed by,

Bob Tango
Co-owner of NTF
Server Owner of Militray RP
General of the Osklain Military

[Image: logo.png]
(06-21-2018, 11:03 AM)sirknight94 Wrote: Some things in this concern me. One, the Combine models do not really fit with feel of a Police Rp. Two, allowing RDM and or Mass kidnapping in the server would not go over well, a fature like that would require a overhaul to the rules just  for your faction. Overall it is not a "bad idea" however I dont feel it would fit in a Police Rp server. P.S. Thank you for posting this for us to review, It is defiently not a waste of our time.

This is in the TWD section...
Stuart

{Former Director}
So as you guys heard, the forums may go offline so lets post our last posts here. D:

Say your last words in this thread.