Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brandon oliver's white lest
RP Name :Brandon Oliver

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) : brandon#4573

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175734509/

What department are you applying for? (PD, Medical, Fire, Civilian) : PD

Do you have a mic? : Yes

Experience with RP servers? : Yes

How are you able to apply yourself to the RP : I can provide a good experience as well assist and mentor those in need, by helping as a police officer of ParaLake while keeping the peace.

Are you currently a user/staff with our current servers? : yes, user on PoliceRP Non-Whitelisted.

Why should we white-list you for our server? : I can apply myself to the roleplay experience as well be a helping hand, as well be a good officer, to both be a friend and a role model.

Please write a small paragraph explaining your character (Must answer this question in character!) :
First Name: Brandon
MI: T
Last Name: Oliver
DOB: Third {3} of February, 1995
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Place Of Residence: Pine City
Address: 3145 WestPark Ln
Height: 6ft
Weight: 160
Criminal Record: N/A
Back Story: From a young age of growing up in the outbacks of California, the life of being an only child, the education came easy yet the popularity was much more… difficult, I guess you could say. As of all young people, money was on the mind, and as a 20 year old man, thats one of the 3 views we like Wink. Although the life of a cop does not pay as well, the experiences make up for the low government pay. Helping those in need while holding up the peace is all in mind while on the job, I hope I can come and assist in the grand city of Paralake, while holding my badge and gun in one hand and the protection of all in the other.
Accepted! Welcome to the server! Contact me when you have seen this or you will not be in the server! Thank you and have a nice day!
~Zachary J. {SerPRP HOS}

If you need help or info, contact me on Discord @ NobleTeamReborn™#5644