Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nerdy's Staff Application
You are required to fill out this application to apply, DO NOT alter the application, please use detail in the application. If application is denied you must wait 14 days to re apply.
In the title of the application "Thread Subject" Please list details "Brent McOlowski PoliceRP Application" or "Brent McOlowski TWD Application" Please use your known RP name not your real name! Thank you! MUST use black colour for answers!

Real Name (Optional) : Wyatt

RP Name :BlackOut/Nerdy

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) :Nerdy#4413

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) :http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255855965

What server are you applying for? 

Past Experiences : Yes i was Admin Manager But got falsely demoted

Why should we hire you? :well i Have No Life so i am on almost 24/7 (I should get a life) and i was Good at my job before. I Did my duty I am sure you can ask other admins and they can say that i did my job as i was on everyday and night.

Past issues with admins on our server? :Convex

Issues that came to you while applying? A.K.A what should we fix? :Nothing at All

(Tip) You may be admin on other servers as long as you are able to get a few hours a day on the one you are applying for! [Image: smile.png]