Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian God's Admin Application (TWD) (Updated 6-15-18)
Lightbulb 
Real Name (Optional) :  No lol

RP Name : Russian God, or something similar

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) : United Soviet Meme Republic#8876

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) STEAM_1:0:97922438

What server are you applying for? :  The Walking Dead

Past Experiences : Admin, Admin Manager, and Head of Staff on this server. Moderator on BYB and a few other now dead servers. Dealt with hackers, server advertising spam bots, corrupt admins; you name it, IveI probably dealt with it at some point in time .

I' should we hire you? : Lots of experience, level headed, focuses on matters at hand. Again, dealt with high pressure or intese situations on many occasions. I always finish sits and don't just brush them off. I try to work with everyone in a peaceful and calm manner.

Past issues with admins on our server? : When I was HOS, yes. I have had to confront and admin because he was hacking on the server for a very long time, but eventually it was found out he was indeed hacking. But not as a passive player as far as I can recall. All the admins I've seen are at least polite even if they may not like their job.

Issues that came to you while applying? A.K.A what should we fix? : Not as many active admins or dedicated ones. I know a admin who doesn't want their job in the blink of an eye. As far as I'm concerned, if you don't want your job, you shouldn't have signed up in the first place.
Denied pleas put more informations in your applications

The Walking Dead HOS Olivier Lupien
DENIED BY DIRECTOR OF TWD