Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Application
Real Name (Optional)

RP Name : Rex Harrison / Joseph Heinrich

Discord Name & Number (Example: Brent McOlowski#2996 ) : Lambsauce#5811

Steam ID Or Link To Steam Profile! ( This is required and if not added will be denied application!) :  STEAM_1:0:167683509

What server are you applying for? : Police RP

Past Experiences : Code Three Gaming, I was a moderator on that server for a couple months.

Why should we hire you? : Recently I started getting back into playing on the sever, realizing that I could better my self and others in the community I decided to apply, which is why I am here. I have been playing Garry's Mod for the past 2 years, and really enjoy playing on RP servers, Police RP was the first PoliceRP game mode server I have joined so far. I find my self in good behavior recently with staff members. I have knowledge of ULX commands and other administrative abilities. I have been FBI for the past month or two. I don't really know what much else to say. I am available to be trained what ever time you guys need me. There is a staff member on the server named Porter Fraisure? I was staff with him on Code Three.

Past issues with admins on our server? : Uhm, Lucifer used to always watch me and yell at me for stuff that wasn't really against the rules, such as welding stuff to the top of my towing van, but that is about it.

Issues that came to you while applying? A.K.A what should we fix? : Nope
Application Accepted! Would love to see you more on the server when your an official Admin!
Police RP Director 

~Jeff Hudson