IF the rule is not in the list its not a rule
Follow our general server rules and ALWAYS use common sense.
Golden Rules: Always use common sense and don’t be a minge.
- Prop abusing and/or prop minging (prop surfing, prop killing, prop climbing, prop blocking, etc) is not allowed.
- No-colliding and/or placing cameras/props into another player’s base is not allowed.
- Do not advertise other servers and/or communities.
- Racial Slurs/Discrimination are NOT allowed in Out of Character Chat.
- Spamming in any form is not allowed.
- Impersonation of any kind is not allowed.
- Staff members have final say on all rule interpretations whether explicitly stated or not; if you feel a staff member is abusing his/her powers, report it to a higher-up or you can report said staff member by creating an Administrative Report on the forums.
- Use common sense when setting prices for items, staff members have the final say on whether or not an item is too expensive.
- Encouraging others to break/violate any rules will result in greater punishment.
- Spawn is defined as behind the yellow barriers all the way into the nexus building, this does not include the elevator or parking garage. Spawn in a Non-RP zone. However, If RP is initiated outside of spawn (getting chased by police or hitman ect.) and a person runs into spawn the RP situation may continue.
- When holding someone hostage you may only charge a maximum of 10k and have a 10 minute timer before you can take another hostage.
- Randomly pepper spraying players is leaves you open to be KOS’d
- You must have a valid roleplay reason to release prisoners. Ex: To bail them. Max Bail is $10,000
- Being corrupt as an officer is allowed as long as it is realistic
- Ex: Taking the money out of printers/bitcoins before destroying them, accepting bribes to turn a blind eye
- Example of non-realistic corruption: Anything that encourages someone to break server rules.
- President must have a reasonable RP reason to start a Lockdown
- Non-Government-Officials are arrest on sight past the state depositories front gate.
- Civilians are arrest on sight If they are In any other parts of the city bank other than the lobby. (Bank tellers and guards are exempt).
- Scamming is not allowed.
- Scamming is defined by breaking a verbal or written agreement between players.
- An act of scamming is if you are a merchant and someone pays you for a said shipment, and you do not supply the said shipment, and then proceed to keep their money it would be considered Scamming
- /Advert Rules
- Advert is only used for RP reasons only. [Adverting your gunshop or you have someone as Hostage or to advert ]
- Use /911 To call the Cops
- Making false 911 calls makes you AOS
The following rules, if broken, will often lead to a permanent ban or generally, a harsh punishment:
- Any intent to harm and/or threats towards other players in the community.
- Knowingly exploiting unintentional game mechanics and/or hiding their existence.
- Evading punishments or assisting others with evading punishments.
- Bending of the rules and/or attempts to find and/or abuse loophols within the rules.
- Purposely focusing players to ruin there Roleplay experience (Mugging same person over and over…etc) is not allowed
- Negatively affecting the roleplay experience of a player (Minging, trolling players to the point of where they leave) is a bannable
- Using C4 randomly or is not a Terrorist.
- Accepting Hits over and over again on the same person [You can only Accept a hit on the same person every 5 minutes]][Refer to Rule E ] *
- Excessive use of Racial Slurs or harassing messages [Applies to all text channels (ooc,advert,pm,911…) and Voice chat as well, Any staff member may deem anything excessive and different staff members will have different opinions] *
- Selling your Job is not allowed under any circumstance. if caught a harsh Punishment will be given. You are supposed to take a job and play it instead of searching for a quick revenue.
- Spawning in Props or Entities in the sit room or admin jail is bannable.
NOTE: Common sense acts as a blanket for all the rules,
When raiding, you must follow these rules:
[*]If it is apparent that no valuables are in a base, you cannot raid the base.
[*]Raids must be initiated outside of a bases schematic.
[*]You cannot Use C4 to Raid a base (Unless you are a Terrorist or T-Leader)
[*]You cannot steal items which are critical for someone to fulfil their job, they may be destroyed however.
- These items include cash registers, radios, etc.
- These items don’t include Money printers/bitminers.
- Once the raid is over you must leave the base, you cannot raid the same base until 10-minutes have passed.*
- When you die while defending your base you cannot comeback before 5 MINUTES PASS *
- Raids can only last up to 10 minutes, once a raid has reached this time limit, it is over and the raider(s) must leave.
- Megabase raids can last up to 30 minutes, once a raid has reached the time limit, it is over and the raider(s) must leave.
- Hitmen are allowed to raid, however, only to kill their intended target.
- When Hitmen are raiding, they cannot steal, touch or destroy any property or allow others to.
- You may raid the PD/do a PD take over in an attempt to kill the President or to break out a member of your organization. Your not allowed to follow and kill government officials. You must stay inside or in front of the doors at PD.
- The PD may only be raided/taken over once every 10 minutes.
- There must be 2+ Government Officials online to PD Raid.
- You cannot Block cameras with Props while raiding *
- If you raid a store and purchase items and leave them on the ground and die before you can open your package, the owner(s) of the base may keep them inside and sell them back to the player or keep them.
- When a person in a clan/gang raids a base that clan/gang cannot raid that same base for 20 minutes.
Counter Raiding Rules:
- A counter raid is a raid on a base that is already being raided by others. During a counter raid you must follow all of the raiding rules. Counter raiding just to kill the player(s) who initiated the first raid is considered RDM for each person you kill.
- When Counter Raiding you must make every attempt to steal/destroy all of the raidables.
When mugging, you must follow these rules:
- Max Mug: $25,000
- You must give the victim 10 seconds to respond
- You may kill them if they try to shoot you, run away, or do not comply with your demands AFTER 10 seconds
- You Must /advert or /y Before mugging someone
- You may not mug more than 1 person every 5 minutes
When kidnapping, you must follow these rules:
- You may charge a ransom for a victim’s release
- Max Ransom: $20,000
- You may only hold someone for up to 15-minutes
- If it reaches the max kidnap time, and no one has paid ransom, you must let them go
When pickpocketing, you must follow these rules:
- Spoiler: Pickpocketing
- You may only pickpocket people that are NOT in spawn
- Players caught pickpocketing in spawn will be punished accordingly
- You may not pickpocket someone who is noticeably AFK.
- Clans may not ally with other clans. This includes any forms of non-aggression pacts.
- Clans must not create a harmful environment for other players.
- Group raids can last up to 10 minutes on a base and 30 minutes on a mega base and must have a cooldown of 20 minutes.
- If one member in your clan raids someone, the entire clan must wait the cooldown.
- Clans may not use hostile tactics to recruit new members ; Like targeting someone till they join the clan to avoid being targeted.
- Clans must have their initials in their name and may not change names to circumvent other rules.
- For example; No clans in Government.
- Any clans suspected of breaking any of these rules will be examined and fully reviewed by the Head Admin team.
- In order to KOS a police officer arresting someone, you MUST be in the same clan, or currently basing together(names on doors)
- Clans cannot defend multiple bases
- No impersonation of other clans whatsoever.
- No Target | Hit-list on any Person(s) / Clans
Spoiler: RDM,NLR and RDA
Do not RDM (random deathmatch).
- Before killing someone, you must have a reasonable reason:
- EX: An officer is walking around town and he sees a thief with a gun out, he approaches the thief and shoots him on sight without any attempt to arrest, this is a case of RDM.
- You may not kill someone for following you
- Using Entities to kill players with a vehicle is still considered RDM.
Do not RDA (random arrest).
- Random Arrest, when someone arrests you without a valid reason.
- EX: Breaking a law such as owning guns without a gun license, etc.
- This does not apply if they are shooting in defense (EX: A merchant is defending their base from a raid).
- Before arresting someone, you must handcuff them and have a valid roleplay reason.
- If a player uses lethal force, you are to use lethal force back.
New Life Rule (NLR)
- NLR means once you die you may not return nor interact with anything or anyone from that situation.
- An example of breaking NLR would be to get killed during a raid and returning to that same area.
- This also includes any form of revenge killing, warranting, arresting, wanting and or demoting.
- The NLR rule applies for a total of 3 minutes.
- The NLR rule applies for a total of 5 minutes when defending against a raid.
- The NLR rule Applies to Government Officials for a total of 1 minute in the main city
Props and Building Rules:
Spoiler: Building Rules
General Building Rules:
Spoiler: General Building Rules
- You may only base in 1 structure
- There are only 1-4 people allowed per base which isn’t a megabase.
- In order to defend/base in a base, your name must be on the front door
- You may have a maximum of 4 fading doors per base
- Fading windows do not apply to the maximum count of fading doors.
- You may NOT no-collide one ways to give you advantage in shooting (ex:Walking through one ways to shoot and go back)
- Any use of one way props that loopholes the view only rule is NOT allowed.
- World Glow/glow color effect is NOT allowed at all
- You may Honeycomb a door that is not the main entrance, but it can not be double stacked and the player has to be able to stand inside of it.
- Forcing someone to jump or crouch in any way or is PROHIBITED
- You may NOT stack props together to prevent/disallow blowtorching on your base
- One way props that allow players to see one way and not the other is allowed for shooting holes and viewing holes.
- You may not combine one way props with any props that can be shot through as a part of your shooting holes.
- Example: Having the storefront bars to see their legs and a fence as a shooting hole.
- Every fading door must have a corresponding button/keypad visible from and next to the door it operates
- Maximum of 2 buttons OR keypads per fading door
- No fake keypads
- You are NOT allowed to attempt to hide or conceal any keypads or buttons
- Keypads must have a hold length of 5 seconds for fading doors
- Keypads may not have initial delay
- Keypads that are only reachable by Crouching are not allowed *
- No floating bases
- All bases must be supported from the ground to the bottom of the base or attached to a building that is grounded.
- You may only build in your base
- When purchasing the entirety of a hotel/apartment, you must own all the doors, and have entities in that building.
- Fading-door abuse is prohibited
- Abusing the use of your fading door bind to open and close a fading door during a raid, or in an RP situation.
- You are not allowed to build during an active raid on your base, you must wait for the raid to be called over.
- You may not build in a connecting tunnel that allows players to move from area to area.
- ONLY bankers may build inside the bank area.
- All bases are allowed as long as they are supported by a pre-existing building or a large structural support prop.
- All signs must be completely attached to a building (no free-floating signs or text screens.)
- Creating a prop base in public (outside a property, street, sidewalk) is not allowed (If you are a hobo read the Hobo Job rules Below)
- If all doors of a base are unowned but there is a obvious base built with printers you cannot ask for the base to be removed and for you to take over it.
- No invisible Props at all.*
- All merchants are not allowed to build in public, this would include putting shelves outside
- You may not block of any NPC’s. (Dumpsters and Vending Machines are considered NPCs)
- You’re allowed to make cosmetic changes to your building outside of your structure as an attraction to merchant bases.
- Merchants can have small shacks (Up to 1 shelf) on the sidewalk.
- Sheriff/Swat Chief can build checkpoints leaving city and at PD. Sheriff/Swat Chief/President are the only ones allowed to build on the second floor in PD and not on the main floor
- You may not have a base design that conceals or steals purchased items.
Spoiler: Megabase Rules
- Inherits all rules from General base rules with exceptions as listed below.
- Must have minimum of 5 and maximum of 8 active players to create the base.
- Maximum of 4 fading doors at entrance, and 1 per additional building/base inside the megabase
- Maximum of 4 keypads at main entrance, then 1 keypad per additional building/base inside the megabase
- You must own all doors within the sector to section off an area
- Merchants cannot set up shop inside the confines of the megabase.
Spoiler: Blacklisted Bases
- Blackout bases
- Bases that are seamless, and no sense of direction
- Hit-box abusing
- Bases designed to exploit the hitbox system to gain an advantage over players
- Obstacle bases
- Bases that require you to jump/crouch
- Drop / pit bases
- Bases designed to trap players upon attempting to raid
Bases designed where you can shoot them, and they can’t shoot back.
Spoiler: Textscreen Rules
- Players that are building may place a “building/under construction” sign, disallowing other players from their base, however, please note:
- To have this sign, you must not have any sort of items and/or entities within your base such as shipments, printers, cash registers, food, weapons, etc.
- Typical base rules firmly apply when the base has valuables.
- You must be actively building a base and once you are finished, you must remove the building sign.
- Text screens must be a minimum size of 50
- You are not allowed to blend your text screen into the background of the building. Do not change the opacity of the text screen either.
- No spamming of racist or discriminatory terms or slurs.
- Textscreens Must be on a wall or something realistic that can hold it
- Floating signs are not allowed.
- When putting a KOS sign you must be specific and may not put “KOS if needed, KOS for anything and etc”
- You are not allowed to have a building sign with a KOS sign
Note: Merchants cannot Raid or Mug!
Gun Dealer/Black Market Dealer/Cook/Drug Dealer/Doctor
- You must own a shop or base with at least one shelf with active refills
- You are allowed to base with other criminals but you must have a accessible shelf for all players
- You must own the donator tier in order to sell the items of that donator tier (example: T5 Gun Dealer may only sell up to T5 weapons.)
- You are not allowed to self supply, you may only arm yourself to protect yourself and your shop [Applies for All Merchant Rules]
- You cannot intentionally use shelves (All Merchants) in order to prevent blowtorching.
- You’re allowed to make cosmetic changes to your building outside of your structure as an attraction to your base.
- Merchants can have small shacks (Up to 1 shelf) on the sidewalk.
- You cannot sell drugs out in the open for everyone to see, you must away from public or open zones.
- You must have a clinic/shop for people to come heal up or pay for your servicesPreformatted text